Lazy Day

Assalamualaikum!

This just another outfit for a lazy day. Would you believe that the shirt I was wearing here is my pambahay (what you wear at home), yeah the heineken shirt and nope, I am not promoting it. hahaha. definitely haram. lol! I bought the shirt 8 or 9 years ago at Divisoria for only 89 pesos. I am always a sucker for anything nice and cheap. If there are people who like to brag about their recent expensive purchase, I'm the total opposite. I like to brag about something that is really nice but I bought at a very cheap price(well not really brag but I like share to other people)  Hahaha! So anyway, whenever I am feeling lazy to dress up I would just layer my pambahay with a nice comfy cardigan and pants and I'm good to go.








So enough with my outfit. Haha

Today is my kids' first day as a McDonald's kiddie crew and they're all excited.




Look who's their first customer. Such a cutie! Ma Shaa Allah


 Happy Summer everyone!

Comments

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts