Happy Skin - Turn Up The Heat Lippies

Hi Ladies. Sharing with you my latest purchase. It is the the Happy Skin's Turn Up The Heat Limited Edition Lippies Summer Collection. Yes, I've seen these lippies on some social sites and read a couple of good reviews about them.  Honestly, I always prefer wearing nude or light shade of lippies like my current favorite which is the Mac's Kinda Sexy. I am not really used to wearing loud colors of lippies but I don't mind trying them on especially this summer. So anyway while I was checking out the Plains and Prints store, I was glad to see that they're selling Happy Skin products because I thought they're only available at Beauty Bar and Rustan's. I swatched the testers on my wrist first(as I always do) and got impressed immediately. The lippies are highly pigmented but doesn't look that bright when worn so that's a plus for me and you'll notice that the shades are perfect for summer. I love that they're easy to apply and very moisturizing, not to mention that the packaging is really pretty.  




At the back of box


 Happy Skin said: "Sizzle in the heat with lips of a summer siren! Be the most kissable on the summer shores with these lip tinges that recreate those hip, hot trips and escapades. 

Channel the pretty pink flush brought by a stolen glance or the hot memories of a Summer Crush. Mesmerize with the fiery corals and steamy reds of the setting sun with Sunset Kiss. Get the sexy nude of lips that were just kissed and recreate the warmth of The Morning After

These lippies can be worn solo or layered on to create unique lippie looks!"



Summer Crush, Sunset Kiss, and The Morning After
Top: w/o flash
Bottom: w/ flash

I really would recommend it to everyone especially those who have dry lips. I swear it is like you're just wearing a lip balm only that there's a pop of long lasting color. I love lip balms so it's a sure win for me. It costs Php 1,249 for three lippies, which I think is not bad. right?

Try it! :)

My favorite shade is The Morning After. What's yours?

Comments

Popular Posts