New Year, Endless Possibilities.

Hi! I missed blogging so much. right now, I am in a hurry, but since I'm so eager to post something, I'll just have a quick short post.

Oh a lot of things happened to me last 2012, I had a lot of negative and positive experiences all in one year. But I believe those experiences whether good or bad made me a stronger and better person.

Lets just hope and pray for the best this 2013.

to start off the year with good vibes,

I want to share to you guys one of best things that happened to me last year(2012).
which was..




yes, I passed the LET secondary level board exam, which was really unexpected because I know I didn't review that much because I was busy with my small business for clothing and bags(didn't mention it because it was such a fail. Better luck next time. Hehehe) But thank God for the consequence of passing the LET. Alhamdulillah. :)

Honestly, taking education units after college wasn't really my plan. I was planning to enroll in a master's degree program but then I was late for the enrollment at my chosen university. Apparently, my eagerness to study again was pushing me, so I looked for a school that still accepts students and while I was driving, I saw a tarpaulin that the school near our house offers Professional Teaching Program. My husband said that I should try while waiting for the next semester. That day, I went to the school office just to inquire, the dean explained to me what the program is about and how it could help me with my career so I ended up enrolling instead. hahaha.  Not that I can easily be convinced but, on the spur of the moment, I felt like it was the right thing to do. Then the next day, I was sitting inside the class full of regret, asking myself, "what was I thinking yesterday? Do I really belong here?" hahahaha. You see, life really takes us to unexpected paths or let me quote Sophie Kinsella who is one of my favorite authors, "Life really takes us in different paths. It is not up to us to evaluate or judge them, merely respect or embrace them." :)

Wishing you all with endless possibilities in this life and may you find the right one. :) Be positive!

Perhaps in my case, time to earn a Master's degree? In Shaa Allah

Guys, If it happens that you're going to take the LET board exam and you have questions/concerns, I'll be glad to help. I may not be good but I'll do my best. I really want to give something back. Just leave a comment below.

much love! :))

Wish you guys a blessed and Happy New Year.

leetwentysix

Comments

Popular Posts