This is my mind talking.

This would be just a random post.

Random because I don't have any idea what to say, and with that, it will obviously lead me to different things, no single topic just letting my mind flow as I type on the keyboard of my laptop. Basically, I'm just bored, so let's see where this boredom would take me.

Okay, why not instead of doing this, I should probably arrange my things, I've been wanting to do that since last week, only that I'm too lazy. You want to know why? It is because I don't know where to start, and I'm too lazy to think about it. Yeah, I get that idle sometimes but when I'm in the mood, I can clean the house non-stop the whole day. 

Let me open my fb, and see what's new to the people I know, so 3 days ago was my cousin's first birthday, and the pictures clearly tell that they really had fun. She isn’t just an ordinary baby but a precious one. In fact, her nickname is Precious. It's a long story but believe me, She made everyone really happy. My daughter just loves her.

So lately, I’ve been struggling with my new eating disorder. Yes, I consider it as a disorder. Actually it’s not new, because I have this since time immemorial only that this time it’s becoming worse. The more I want to control my diet and not to think about food, the more I want to eat. Does anyone relate to that? Seriously, in my whole life I have never tried any kind of diet. I hope I could start by eating healthy. I only eat few kinds of fruits and vegetables but I'm always on the go when it comes to junk foods like chips, french fries and pizza. See how unhealthy kind of person I am?  Tsk. Tsk.

My daughter is presently complaining about her neck, and I am now worried. I am the kind of mommy who wants to have my kids checked by a doctor as soon as possible. So I would definitely schedule her for a check-up tomorrow. For now, I'll call and ask my uncle who is a doctor. It’s always nice to have a doctor in the family. I am always grateful to him. I remember when I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor, a dermatologist to be specific. Only I realized that I can’t handle all those bloods, sickness, wounds, and etc. It scares the hell out of me. But it's fine, I wanted a lot of things anyway when I was a kid, like I wanted to be a painter, teacher, lawyer, broadcaster and the list goes on and on. Hahaha.  

So I guess, This has to stop, because I have a pretty lovely daughter to attend to. I hope she'll be fine. In Shaa Allah.

Bye! :)

P.S.
This was fun, I should probably do this random thingy more often. You should try too. :)

Comments

Popular Posts