Dance Like A Ballerina

Tutu is a skirt worn as a costume in a ballet performance, often with attached bodice. But nowadays tutu can be worn as an everyday item and on special occasions. For me, I find tutu really gorgeous and cute.

So here I want to show you the tutu that I made for my daughter. It's actually a "no sew tutu,"  the moment I saw it on youtube, I thought it looks pretty interesting. The fact that it doesn't need sewing, I decided to make one for my daughter.

 I chose the colors Pink, Blue, and White.


She loves it. She asked me if she looks more like a fairy or ballerina.

Here's the youtube vid where I got the idea from, In case you might want to make one. I swear it's pretty simple and fun.



Oh by the way, I already got a new camera, remember how pissed I was when my smartphone got stolen and and at the same time my digicam got broken too? so now, a one big YAY! for me. It's a Nikon and so far, I'm lovin it. I hope it will stay with me for a long time. :) cam, please stay with me,okay?

My sab taking a photo of herself. cool! :)

xoxo,
LEEtwentysix

Comments

Popular Posts