Fashion pieces part 1


Fashion pieces that i love. 
Here are some of the lists of things that I’m thankful for. Fashion pieces that I love, and I think every woman/girl should have in their closet. J  (all photos from google images)
1)      Flat doll shoes

Doll shoes are just the cutest.  The variety of prints and color over the market are adorable, and not to mention that they’re also comfortable to wear. That’s why my feet love them too.






2)      Belts

Belts are like my savior.  Every time I think that my outfit is too plain, I wear belt or every time I think that my top is loose, I wear belt.  I almost have every color in my wardrobe and I just can’t get enough.





3)      Long necklaces

Long necklaces can make outfit look interesting.  Layered and metallic are my favorite and for me they’re best paired with any plain top, whether it’s  sleeved tops, t-shirts, and even girly blouses. J

   



4)      Wedges

Well what can I say, they’re fabulous and if I were to wear heels it would be in wedge style.  To honestly tell you, I’m still having a hard time wearing pointed, stiletto or any other closely related to that kind of heels (though I think they’re sexy).



  
5)      Blazers
Blazers are my favorite type of jacket.  It is versatile; I can wear it when I feel cold or just to make my outfit look stylish. If you want your outfit to look classic and casual, go for blazers.


   

6)      Dangling Earrings

Dangling earrings never seem to go out of style. It creates an exciting look that is good for any occasion plus, they’re oh-so-adorable.





p.s. i'm not a fashion expert or so. these are all based from my own personal taste.

Comments

Popular Posts